Every child achieving individual academic, personal and musical excellence.
Based on the philosophy of Dr. Shinichi Suzuki, students, staff, parents and partners work together to create a nurturing learning environment to support student mastery.
Key Messages and Values
At Suzuki Charter School WE VALUE:
- The belief that every child can learn.
- A safe, caring and welcoming environment.
- Academic, musical and personal progress for each child.
- Staff working together to optimize quality education for each child
- Working collaboratively with parents to inform teaching strategies that accelerate student learning.
- Empathy, equity and fairness.
- Staff sharing responsibility to ensure positive learning experiences for all students.
- Evolving and refining practices to align with current educational context.
- Innovation and research to support new approaches to teaching and learning.
We are a public school with the added value of intensive music education where academic program instruction is designed to reflect the Suzuki Approach to music instruction.